Invite a friend
Brookline Park(ing) Day
Park(ing) Day is an annual worldwide celebration that inspires city dwellers to transform metered parking spaces into temporary parks for the day. This will be Brookline's 2nd Park(ing) Day. Sponsored by the Town of Brookline Department of Public Works. We will be creating seven unique public parks on Harvard St. between Green and Babcock St. Fun activities, refreshments and places to sit and enjoy the new temporary parks await visitors. Participants include: Bountiful Brookline, Brookline Art Makers, Brookline GreenSpace Alliance, Brookline Bicycle Advisory Committee, Climate Action Brookline, Geosyntec, Inc. and the Brookline-Quezalguaque Sister City Project.
More About Coolidge Corner Theatre
For more than seven decades, the Coolidge Corner Theatre has been an iconic location for enjoying independent, foreign and even mainstream films. With two screens dedicated to local and independent work not typically available in movie theaters, patrons can rely on Coolidge to give them a unique film viewing experience. Tickets can only be bought at the box office or through the website.
Other events here
- Jim Gaffigan - Dad Is Fat Thu, May 23, 6:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: DAZED AND CONFUSED Mon, May 27, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Carl Hiaasen - Bad Monkey Wed, Jun 12, 6:00 pm
- NT Live: THE AUDIENCE June 13, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / July 11, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:45 pm
- Big Screen Classics: GIMME SHELTER Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Abelardo Morell: The Universe Next Door (In conversation with Elizabeth Siegel) Wed, Jun 26, 6:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK Mon, Jul 1, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: LAWRENCE OF ARABIA Mon, Jul 8, 7:00 pm–10:45 pm
- Big Screen Classics: THE SOUND OF MUSIC Mon, Jul 15, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY Mon, Jul 22, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm