Invite a friend
Brookline Booksmith presents Jodi Picoult - The Storyteller
Baker Sage Singer befriends kindly Josef Weber, a stalwart of the community, and he reveals to her a dark secret: he had been a Nazi SS guard. Unable to come to terms with his heinous actions, he makes a dark request: he asks Sage to kill him. Complicating the matter is the fact that Sage’s grandmother is a Holocaust survivor. Jodi Picoult returns to the Coolidge Corner Theatre for one of her most provocative works yet, begging questions of identity, atonement, justice, and morality.
Tickets on sale 1/21.
|Where||Coolidge Corner Theatre 290 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Price||Tickets on sale 1/21. Details to be announced soon.|
More About Coolidge Corner Theatre
For more than seven decades, the Coolidge Corner Theatre has been an iconic location for enjoying independent, foreign and even mainstream films. With two screens dedicated to local and independent work not typically available in movie theaters, patrons can rely on Coolidge to give them a unique film viewing experience. Tickets can only be bought at the box office or through the website.
Other events here
- Ezekiel's Wheels Klezmer Band at the Coolidge Corner Theatre Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- NT Live: THE AUDIENCE June 13, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / July 11, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:45 pm
- Abelardo Morell: The Universe Next Door (In conversation with Elizabeth Siegel) Wed, Jun 26, 6:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK Mon, Jul 1, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: LAWRENCE OF ARABIA Mon, Jul 8, 7:00 pm–10:45 pm
- Big Screen Classics: THE SOUND OF MUSIC Mon, Jul 15, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY Mon, Jul 22, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Big Screen Classics: MEAN STREETS Mon, Jul 29, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm