Invite a friend
Birthing From Within Childbirth Class at "Birth and Beyond of Jamaica Plain"
No more waiting. Get prepared for the Birth of your child now!!
- Come for a fun and stimulating learning experience through lively discussions, creative and experiential exercises and eye-opening activities. You will uncover your own best ways to cope with the unknown of labor and birth and beyond.
- All are welcome, whether you plan to give birth in the hospital or at home, natural or medicated.
- Build a pain coping mindset. One fourth or more of each class is devoted to exploring and practicing different pain coping strategies. Partners try out and practice together what kind of support works best for them
- Want a birth preparation class which actively involves your partner? We will celebrate you and your partners’ transition to parenthood, and give you two plenty of time and opportunities to explore your ideas of birth and postpartum together. We share practical tips for coping – for both of you.
- Birth is just the Beginning: We will prepare for a smooth transition and adjustment after birth.
SIGN UP NOW
for 6 week class series starting Friday, January 25, 6:30 to 9pm
for 6 week class series starting Wednesday, March 13, 6:30 to 9pm (full)
for 6 week class series starting Wednesday, May 8, 6:30 to 9pm
($280 per couple, class size 3-5 couples)
Christine Fischer-Rothman, BIRTHING FROM WITHIN™ Mentor , Birth Story Listening, Postpartum Doula
Tel 617 447 8411 www.BFWNewEngland.com
About me: I have a life long passion for everything around birth, newborns and forming a new family, and explored this in my professional life from multiple angles over the last 20 years. I am a mother of two boys and live in Jamaica Plain.
What class participants say about me and my classes:
A Mother: “Beyond basic practical info, we delved into the emotional aspects of birthing, becoming a parent. An amazing combination and very powerful. The setting also felt completely comfortable, non-judging, safe for all questions."
A Father: “The class started a lot of conversations with my partner that needed to happen. It has made us feel closer.”
A Mother: “Christine was a great facilitator and really knew how to engage us in the class. She asked great questions!”
A Father: “A truly phenominal experience of growing closer as a couple and more confident and empowered to fully embrace our Birthing Journey.”
A Mother: “I feel really well informed and equipped going into our labor. The time went by so quickly, and Christine did a fantastic job to covering as much materials as possible, without being superficial in the way we discussed the subjects.”
|Where||520 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 (Birth and Beyond of Jamaica Plain)|
|Time||6:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone|