Invite a friend
A Night of Love and Secrets with Chris Castellani and Randy Susan Meyers
Artistic director of Grub Street Christopher Castellani (A Kiss from Maddalena and The Saint of Lost Things) shares his lauded new novel All this Talk of Love. Meet the Grassos: a family of Italian immigrants who travel back to their ancestral village of Santa Cecilia. Surprising secrets unfold in this warm and witty tale of family and the immigrant experience.
Three women’s lives intersect in ways they could not imagine in Randy Susan Meyers’ dark, revealing, honest tale about the aftermath of infidelity. Grub Street Ambassador and author of theThe Murderer’s Daughters introduces us to three mothers, two fathers, and one child - and deep questions about the meanings of love and family.
|Where||Brookline Booksmith 279 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446|
|Next on||This event is over.|
More About Brookline Booksmith
Brookline Booksmith in Coolidge Corner is an enormous store filled with both used and new books. The two-story shop has a wide range of genres as well as a kids' section. It also sells cards and gift items. In the book cellar downstairs, signings are held on a regular basis. The Booksmith has been open for over 50 years.
Other events here
- Write Your Own Craft Book Panel Today, May 20, 7:00 pm
- Seasoned Voices Senior Poetry Wed, May 22, 7:00 pm
- Anne Champion and Brian Sousa Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm
- Todd McLeish - Narwhals Sat, May 25, 7:00 pm
- Michelle Tea and Ali Liebgott Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Michael Lynch, Nicole Terez Dutton, and Erica Anzalone Fri, May 31, 7:00 pm
- Ruha Benjamin - People's Science: Bodies and Rights on the Stem Cell Frontier Sat, Jun 1, 7:00 pm
- Teresa Giudice - Fabulicious!: On the Grill Book Signing Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm
- Mark Cohen, in conversation with Rabbi Moshe Waldoks - Overweight Sensation: The Life and Comedy of Allan Sherman Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm
- Zephyr Press Night Fri, Jun 7, 7:00 pm