Weekend Weather: Aug. 18 and 19
This weekend, are you going to need an umbrella or sandals? Find out before you head out.
No matter your plans this weekend, if you were thinking of staying in, getting out, or hunting for bargains, bear the weather in mind. The following comes from the National Weather Service report for Brookline:
Saturday: Looks like rain. A 70 percent chance of thunderstorms predicted, tapering off to 30 percent in the evening. There is also a chance of thunderstorms, most likely between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m., with scattered showers and storms possible after that. High of 74ºF predicted, low of 61ºF.
Sunday: Showers possible during the day and evening, 40 percent and 20 percent in the evening, heading toward a partly cloudy evening. The highs are predicted to be around 77ºF and lows near 60ºF.
Don't forget to tell us what you thought was the Pic of the Week ? Post a comment, tweet or Facebook note letting us know which photos to feature for tomorrow's Week in Review. Was the photo not on Patch? E-mail it to Grahame.Turner@Patch.com.