Week in Review: Team Brookline Begins, Wegman's 'Tops Off,' Legal Help in Hancock Village
Brookline has a team set up for next year's Boston Marathon. The Wegman's construction site places the last beam on the building, and a consultant joins the discussion in Hancock Village.
- Monday, Members of the Red Sox Talk their Identity Outside Baseball During 'Faith Day at Fenway'. Did you look to see whether You Have Unclaimed Money? A thermal imaging company wants to know, How Hot is Your House, Brookline? Then, in the Brookline Police Log: a few Missing Bikes and some Missing Pipes.
- Outside of town, there were services Remembering September 11 in the Brookline Area on Tuesday, the 11th anniversary. We asked you to Sound Off on whether Massachusetts should Get Rid of the Governor's Council. A woman became the First West Nile Death in Mass. Since 2005, and the Threat Level has been Raised Statewide. Police dealt with a Bike Theft, Drug Possession and a Flailing Concert-goer, in the Arrest Log.
- The town took on Legal Consultants to help Brookline Fight the Hancock Village 40B Plans, Wednesday. Following the Selectmen's meeting the night before, the Boston Marathon Team Brookline could be called a "Start-Up."Town Meeting to Consider Ban on Foam Food Containers. More questions to Sound off on: Should Video Linked to Libya Ambassdor Attack be Removed?Shuttle Buses Replaced Some D Line Service through Newton.
- Chestnut Hill's New Cinema Complex Will Include a Davio's Restaurant, making it a great date place. Thursday's Arrest Log featured an Anti-Smoking Dirt Thrower Arrested. Suggestions for Getting Out this weekend, for a Family Fun Weekend. Fallen Firefighters, including one man from Brookline, were Honored at a State House ceremony. 'Seen and Heard on the T' made a return with a man whose not safe for work behavior was on the T.
- Friday night, Cutty's "Triple-D" Segment Airing (Again) Tonight. Workers 'Topped Off' the Wegmans Building at Chestnut Hill Square Development. The Brookline Parents were Cooking with Kids. A number of folks sounded off on Where Are the Worst Mobile Phone Service Dead Spots in the area. Mass. Democrats Came Out of Conventions on a High, according to a Patch Poll.