Five Things You Need to Know Today: September 25
Sports and school events can go up on Patch, and some important information about chocolate.
1. Sunny and warm today--73ºF highs, according to the National Weather Service. Clouds may gather overnight to a chance of showers tomorrow, with overnight lows of 57ºF.
2. Students, parents, and everyone else: There are a few ways you can Use Patch this School Year. We want to hear about your school plays (post them to the Events calendar), your sports victories (post them as announcements or blog posts), and anything photogenic (under Pics and Clips).
The following items incorrectly ran yesterday morning. They are, in fact, happening today. We apologize for any confusion.
3. Local synagogues are hosting High Holiday Services, such as the one at Ballroom Veronique at 9 a.m. this morning (free), and the Kol Nidre Service: Worship with Us at Temple Ohabei Shalom at 7:30 p.m. $36, for that one. Know of some more? Share them in the comments.
4. Fans of the Cambridge Chocolate company Taza may want to learn a little more about the product. There is a Global Conversations Webinar tonight, "Chocolate & Sustainability" with Taza Chocolate and Equal Exchange which they're kicking off at 1 p.m. See their website for more information.
5. At 6 p.m. tonight, the first class needed to run the equipment at Brookline Access Television is on at the Brookline High School. That course, Brookline Access T.V. Orientation is running tonight, and getting in is free.