Five Things You Need to Know Today: September 24
Five things for today, for folks who are interested in where chocolate comes from and how TV shows are made--among other things.
1. You may see some clouds gathering during the day, but the National Weather Service says they should clear up by the evening. Highs of about 65ºF, with lows of 49ºF.
2. For anyone who spots great things around town, there is the Pics and Clips gallery. If you celebrated Brookline Day yesterday, don't forget our gallery from the event which we post this morning. Not sure how to upload pictures? Click the big button that says "Upload your Photos and Videos," select the pictures and upload them.
3. Local synagogues are hosting High Holiday Services, such as the one at Ballroom Veronique at 9 a.m. this morning (free), and the Kol Nidre Service: Worship with Us at Temple Ohabei Shalom at 7:30 p.m. $36, for that one. Know of some more? Share them in the comments.
4. Fans of the Cambridge Chocolate company Taza may want to learn a little more about the product. There is a Global Conversations Webinar tonight, "Chocolate & Sustainability" with Taza Chocolate and Equal Exchange which they're kicking off at 1 p.m. See their website for more information.
5. At 6 p.m. tonight, the first class needed to run the equipment at Brookline Access Television is on at the Brookline High School. That course, Brookline Access T.V. Orientation is running tonight, and getting in is free.