Five Things You Need to Know Today: September 12
A look at five essential things in Brookline to know about.
1. Things are heating up (relative to yesterday): high of 82ºF and low of 57ºF. The National Weather Service also predicts that today will be sunny, and tonight will be clear.
2. Wondering what Parenting Through a Jewish Lens means? Attend the Info Session at Brookline Main Library, 10 a.m. today. There's a ten-week course being offered through CJP and Hebrew College, which will feature Hebrew College staff member, Marcia Spellman. Stop by for more information on the class.
3. Want to feel a bit more flexible? Then stop by and learn some Yoga with Tina Walsh at EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place. The senior-focused course starts today at 1:30 p.m., and if you want to attend--because space is limited--please RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
4. If you are going through a Separation or Divorce, then perhaps you could use a Support Group. The Brookline Police Department, is hosting one such group at 6 p.m. today. If it helps to know you're not alone, then sit and listen. If you wnat to join, then feel free. With any questions, you can contact the group moderator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 508-944-1262
5. My heart is kind of dumb too. But, Davy & Peter Rothbart are talking up My Heart is an Idiot: Found Magazine's 10th Anniversary Tour at the Brookline Booksmith. The duo will talk about some of the crazy finds they've gotten from the road and in their mailbox at 7 p.m. tonight.