Five Things You Need to Know Today: October 26
Brookline's Five Things leading up to the pre-halloween Weekend.
1. 66ºF highs and 51ºF lows predicted by the National Weather Service. You should also see decreasing clouds leading toward a mostly clear evening.
2. This halloween, meet The Witch Who Wasn't. A young witch seemingly doesn't have the ability to do anything scary. Follow her journey today, starting at 10:30 a.m. at Puppet Showplace Theatre, and a few other times during the weekend. Pick up tickets for $12.
3. If you are a fan of music and medicine, then perhaps you would like a live band playing at hospitals. Today, you can join in the effort of Fundraising for Mass. General Friends of Music and Medicine. Donations are tax deductible, and they're starting on Cambridge Steet in Boston at 1 p.m. today.
4. Osaka has a new bar, and is celebrating Halloween at the same time: this weekend. The Soft Opening of Osaka's New Bar starts today, their Halloween Party is tomorrow from 8 a.m. on. Osaka Japanese Sushi and Steakhouse is the place to be.
5. A dragon boat belonging to a group called the Wellness Warriors is launching on a Crew for Cancer Halloween Benefit today. They will be paddling and competing with other teams today from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Head to 20 Nonantum Rd in Brighton with $50 to watch them start.