Five Things You Need to Know Today: Oct. 15
Republican Town Committee holds its monthly meeting.
1. It'll be cloudy in Brookline with a high near 73 today, according to the National Weather Service. Windy too, with gusts from 11 to 17 miles per hour, up to 29 miles per hour.
2. In case you missed it yesterday, here's a look at the Home of the Week. Take a peek inside this 10-room home on Winthrop Road.
3. A support group for those going through separation or divorce meets at the Brookline Police Dept. at 6 p.m.
4. The Brookline Republican Town Committee holds its weekly meeting tonight at Brookline Town Hall at 7 p.m.
5. Henry Bear's Park in Brookline Village is holding story hour at 11 a.m.