Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 12
Five Brookline things on a beautiful, sunny day.
1. If you haven't yet looked at the weather report and said "Whoa!", here's your chance: The National Weather Service tells us we'll see a 70ºF day, sunny for most of the day. The evening will have gathering clouds for some Tuesday showers.
2. As you know, here at Brookline Patch, it's more than just the news that we report on: we want you to get involved. In addition to adding your own events and announcements, you can post photos or videos from things you see around town to our Neighborhood Gallery.
3. Brookline artist Luca Ricco, among others, is included in a juried exhibition over in Maynard. The show, "Into the Night," is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 7 Nason St in Maynard, if you'd like to check out the selection of prints and paintings inside.
4. Lentz & Lentz SAT Prep continues tonight, and if your teens aren't getting a hand on the test, it can't hurt to start now. If they're already signed up, then remind them to head out to 575 Washington Street in Newton, at 4 p.m. today. Classes cost $335.
5. West Suburban Alliance of Gay and Lesbian Youth, or WAGLY is a non-profit support organization for youth, which provides social and educational programs. They are meeting again tonight, the WAGLY Support Group will be at 309 Washington St in Wellesley, at 7 p.m.