Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 14
Brookline's Farmer's Market is back, and it looks like the weather will be great for the return.
1. Yesterday's rain will fade and bring a mostly sunny day, highs of 71ºF. The National Weather Service tells us the evening will be mostly clear with a low of 56ºF.
2. The Brookline Food Truck schedule is now up to date, tracking the four Brookline Food Trucks which are currently operating in town: Compliments, Pennypackers, Paris Creperie, and Renula's Greek Kitchen. If you try one of them, leave a comment on the schedule to tell us what you think!
3. While you're working on our reading lists, get some details on the Read to Ride (in their 14th Year) program from Dependable Cleaners. The program is now running, and you can fill in a form for every book your kids read to enter them for prizes.
4. You've been waiting all winter, and the Brookline Farmer's Market is back this afternoon! Head to the Centre Street parking lot West between 1:30 p.m. and dusk to check out the various goods they have.
5. Wondering what the work of a watchmaker, goldsmith, sculptor and painter might look like if it took a turn for the surreal? Well, tonight's Brookline High School lecture tonight: Portrait of An Artist: Joan Miró, starts at 7 p.m. Tickets will run you $6.