Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 11
Congratulations to the 2012 Brookline High School graduates!
1. If you liked the weather yesterday, the National Weather Service has good news for you: more of the same. Partly sunny, high of 74ºF leading into a partly cloudy evening with lows of 54ºF. Patches of fog may form overnight.
2. Congratulations to the 2012 Brookline High School class, who graduated yesterday on a warm and sunny Sunday at Cypress field. Check back with Patch later today for photos and videos, or add your own to our gallery.
3. If you've ever wondered whether or not Rollergirl will take off those skates, then tonight's the night to find out. The Coolidge Corner Theatre is hosting a Big Screen Classic: Boogie Nights, show starts at 7 p.m., tickets are $9.
4. Over the weekend, Boston held its annual Pride Parade. For those interested in getting more information, or getting involved, the West Suburban Alliance of Gay and Lesbian Youth (WAGLY) holds a weekly Support Group in Wellesley, at the Unitarian Universalist Society of Wellesley Hills, located at 309 Washington St.
5. Are you one of those people who does Yoga with their headphones on? Join some like-minded folks for Yoga Jams with Paula Harvey & DJ Mantra. Beginning at 7:30 p.m., DJ Mantra will spin live tunes to accompany a sweaty vinyasa session at Baptiste Power Yoga. The class will set you back $25.