Five Things You Need to Know Today, Friday, November 30
Here are five things going on in and around town you need to know about.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a partly sunny day with a high near 36. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to around 27.
2. SoleMates Walking Group: The Solemates, the Senior Center’s walking group, meets regularly on Friday mornings at 10:00 am. At the Brookline Senior Center.
3. Holiday Craft Fair at the VineRipe Grill: Free and open to the public for holiday shopping. Beautiful handmade crafts are for sale as well as a men's clothing line at Vine Ripe Grill at 5 p.m.
4. Tis the Season…Red Sox Transform Fenway Park into Festive Winter Wonderland for Inaugural Red Sox Holiday Bash: The Red Sox will transform America’s Most Beloved Ballpark into a winter wonderland at the Red Sox Holiday Bash, a free, open-to-public holiday festival on the eve of the 10th Annual Christmas at Fenway Celebration at 5 p.m.
5. Public Meditation: Our public program consists of a introductory talk on Tibetan Buddhism, followed by a short guided meditation. Newcomers are invited to come at 7:45pm and questions are always encouraged. No previous experience with Buddhism or meditation is needed at 785 Washington St # 1, Brookline.