Five Things You Need to Know Today: December 30
Personal shopping, dancing, and Friday movies, what're your plans for today in Brookline?
- Let's talk about the weather (via the National Weather Service): Mostly cloudy throughout the day, heading up to a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs of around 45ºF, dipping to 39ºF lows in the evening.
- Wondering how to get your event in the daily Five Things column? The first step is to post the event on our Events Calendar! Click the Events tab, then click the "Add an Event" button in the upper-right corner. Fill out the web-form, and then click submit.
- The Brookline Main Library is presenting a Friday Flick(s)! today, at 2:30 p.m. in the Rabbit Hole. Today's movie is "Tangled," and it's free.
- If you're trying to get some shopping done, but maybe need a little help picking the perfect gift, then consult the Personal Shopping experts at the Tiny Hanger. At 5:30 p.m. today, they will help you find the perfect thing for the little one in your life.
- One last chance to Dance Friday away this year. Starting at 7:30 p.m., the Brookline Tai Chi space is transformed into a substance-free and all-inclusive dance space, for only $8.