Five Things You Need to Know About Today, Wednesday, November 28
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rain/snow mix until 11 a.m. After 11, there is a slight chance of rain with ahigh of 41. The evening will be cloudy with a low of 27.
2. Hebrew Play Classes for Young Kids (0 - 3): Join an exciting and interactive program for parents and children that exposes families to the joys of learning and speaking Hebrew as well as to Israeli culture at 10 a.m. at Congregation Kehillath Israel. Costs $150.
3. Chain Maille Bracelet Class: In this class you will learn how to close and open jump rings in an intricate pattern to make a unique chain maille bracelet at 11:30 a.m. at Abellie.
4. Book Discussion Group: Adults come to discuss books on fiction as well as non-fiction books chosen by last years discussion group at 1 p.m. at the Coolidge Corner Branch Library.
5. After Hours Networking with Chamber of Commerce: Get together for a fun party and lively business networking. Get to know others who are doing business in Brookline, enjoy food and drink and good company. RSVP's requested at 617-739-1330. Cost: $20, or free for members of the Brookline, Needham and Newton Chambers of Commerce.