Five Things, March 19: Project Nursery
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a snow, sleet and rain mix before 2 p.m. then rain and snow. Snow could accumulate up to four inches. This will continue into the evening with little to no accumulation later on.
2. Ruth LaGue: "Vanishing Perspectives" Art Exhibition: In this exhibition, curated by John Quatrale, the artist captures the horizons of our lives. The public opening reception is Sunday February 24 from 7:00-9:00 p.m. The exhibition concludes on March 31, 2013 at Athan’s Bakery.
3. Miriam Katin - Letting It Go: After Miriam Katin (We Are On Our Own) learns of her beloved son's plan to permanently reside in Berlin, she is furious. A WWII survivor, she cannot separate the city of Berlin from the Nazi Party; his choice unearths her still-hot decades-long resentment.
4. Project Nursery You can learn all about modern nursery furniture with help from representatives of our favorite brands, and expert customer service from our team, free nursery design consultations, great deals on nursery products, and more at Magic Beans!
5. Boabom: Free Intro Class!: Come learn about breathing, stretching, active meditation, and no-contact defense in a positive, friendly, and non-competitive environment in the Boabom intro class.