Five Things, March 15: An Evening of Poses & Sips
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather service predicts afternoon rain with a high near 41. The rain will level off and the temperature will drop to 29.
2. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children.
3. An Evening of Poses & Sips: Benefitness Health Club and the Wine Gallery are inviting members and the public to Yoga * Wine * Cheese event on Friday, March 15th, 2013. Starting at 730pm, an all-levels yoga class will be taught by certified yoga instructors Laura Newbold and George Rhoades at Benefitness Health Club, located at 62 Harvard Street.
4. Breakwater Reading Series: Join the Brookline Booksmith for a night of new stories, essays, and poems by MFA candidates from Emerson, BU, and UMass Boston.
5. Project Nursery: Come in to the Magic Beans Brookline location for Nursery Design 101. Get an interactive, inspirational, and fun overview of nursery design from Melisa, the co-owner of Nursery Works, who will be teaching:- Nursery design basics-How to choose your nursery scheme and colors;-Modern trends in nursery design TO REGISTER: nurserydesign101.eventbrite.com