Five Things, March 14: My Mother's Wars
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a cloudy day with a high near 40. The evening be cloudy with a low of 22.
2. Private Music Lessons at Brookline Music School: Brookline Music School (BMS) welcomes students ages 4 years to adult, with the belief that the right match of student and teacher is vital to a student’s progress, pleasure of learning and enjoyment of music at 9 a.m..
3. Jeff Jam: Jeff Jams at Henry Bear’s Park at 11 a.m.
4. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children.
5. Lillian Faderman - My Mother's Wars: A story of women, workers, and Jewish history, Faderman applies her trademark talent to this engrossing tale at the Brookline Booksmith at 7 p.m..