Five Things, March 12: Pet Loss Healing Circles at the First Parish Church
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rainy afternoon, after 1 p.m. with a high near 55. The evening will have showers before 2 a.m. and a low of 37.
2. Pet Loss Healing Circles: For all who’ve lost a beloved animal companion, Rev. Eliza Blanchard will lead a time of reflection, stories, and silence in honor of our losses. Meditation, readings and prayer will be included,as those in the circle call for. All faiths and ages are welcome. Come be with others who understand such loss at 7 p.m. at the First Parish Church.
3. Boabom: Free Intro Class!: Come learn about breathing, stretching, active meditation, and no-contact defense in a positive, friendly, and non-competitive environment in a free class at 8 p.m..
4. Boylston Place presents yoga with Tina Walsh: EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place, 615 Heath St., will host teacher Tina Walsh for two free yoga classes this month on Tuesday, March 12 at 2:30 p.m., and Wednesday, March 27 at 1:30 p.m.
5. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children.