Five Things, March 11: Stage & Screen: M at Coolidge Corner Theater
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts patches of fog before 7 a.m.. The rest of the day should be partly cloudy with a high near 51. The evening will be cloudy with a low of 39.
2. Passover Story-time and Sing-a-long!: Come have some fun at Henry Bear’s Park’s Passover Story Hour! Hear some stories, sing songs, and make our own Seder plate! Come and bring a friend at 11 a.m.!
3. Young Adult Book Group: Brookline Booksmith’s Young Adult book group meets at 5 p.m. on the second Monday of each month in the downstairs Writers' and Readers' Room.
4. Sing, Play, Grow! Weekly Music Classes: Sing, Play, Grow offers an excellent program of early childhood music and movement classes for ages 0-5. In these unique classes children and their parents or caregivers sing along with real live guitar, ukulele, harmonica and African drums at 9:15 a.m. at 50 Sewall Avenue.
5. Stage & Screen: M: Come see Fritz Lang’s classic suspense film with “M”, a hilarious, gender-bending piece of theater that features puppets and cross dressing.