Five Things: January 28, The Aviator’s Wife at the Brookline Booksmith
Here are five things going on around town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts snow in the afternoon. The day will be cloudy with a high of 34. The evening will see a snow/sleet/rain mix, which will turn to rain by 2 a.m..
2. Sing, Play, Grow! Weekly Music Classes: Sing, Play, Grow! offers an excellent program of early childhood music and movement classes for ages 0-5. In these unique classes children and their parents or caregivers sing along with real live guitar, ukulele, harmonica and African drum at 9:15 a.m.
3. Story Time at Henry Bear's Park: Join us every Monday for Story Time at Henry Bear's Park! All ages are welcome, and no sign up is necessary at 11 a.m.
4. Animal World experience at EPOCH of Chestnut Hill: EPOCH of Chestnut Hill will welcome Animal World Experience on Monday, Jan. 28 from 2 to 3 p.m. Matt and Melissa Gabriel of Animal World Experience will bring several animals they have rescued and adopted.
5. Melanie Benjamin - The Aviator’s Wife: The marriage between Charles Lindbergh, the handsome and debonair aviator, and Anne Morrow, the shy ambassador’s daughter, caught the attention of the entire world. Hear the author speak at the Brookline Booksmith at 7 p.m.