Five Things, January 25: Cold Weather Advisory
Another very cold day today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a cloudy day with a high near 22 and a hazardous weather condition warning for brutal early morning cold. There is a chance of snow between midnight and 3 a.m., with a low of 13.
2. EPOCH hosts weekly discussion groups, open to the public: EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place, 615 Heath St., will host weekly discussion groups on a variety of topics every Friday in December at 1:30 p.m.
3. BGSP Informational Open House Have your admissions questions answered before the March 15th application deadline for the fall semester!
4. Alexandra Horowitz - On Looking: Eleven Walks With Expert Eyes: The author of Inside a Dog switches her focus to the human mind. Each person has a different experience, leading Horowitz to take walks with different people to see the world in a new way, making a familiar landscape new and novel.
5. How to Build a Thriving Private Practice: This practical workshop will lay out a method for building and expanding a private practice both with and without insurance reimbursement. Issues such as marketing, setting and raising fees, specialization, group practice and billing support, and possible further training and supervision will be included.