Five Things, January 23: Another Very Cold Day
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high of 20. The wind chill may get down to about -5. The evening will cloud over and drop to 7. The wind chill will be at about -8.
2. The Mothers Circle: The Mothers Circle is a free education class provided for non Jewish women raising Jewish children in an unfamiliar faith. This program introduces Jewish rituals and ethics and will be held bi-monthly for 8 months at 9:15 a.m.
3. DANE Kids Hip Hop: Have a child that is interested in dance? Bring them to DANE, where they can engage in a high energy, choreography focused hip-hop class at 3:15 p.m.!
4. Sing, Play, Grow! Weekly Preschool Age Music Classes: Preschool Age Class, 3 to 5 years with parent or caregiver (younger siblings allowed). This class builds a strong musical foundation and is a perfect bridge between toddler classes and instrumental lessons 1:15 p.m.
5. Brookline Community Band: The Community Band meets in the auditorium at 7 p.m.. Instruments of all types are welcome.