Five Things for March 4: Rick Scalise will perform at EPOCH
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts scattered showers after 1 p.m. with a high near 43. The evening will cool down to 33 degrees with a rain and snow mix.
2. Brookline Bootcamp *Results Driven Fitness*: Join Ultimate Bootcamp's 4 week fitness programs designed to challenge, tone and trim the body in no time!
3. Music Classes at Brookline Music School: The school introduced a folk music program that offers group classes for adults and family jams. Music for iPad classes include Garageband for iPad and iPad Band!
4. Ruth LaGue: "Vanishing Perspectives" Art Exhibition: For its late winter exhibition in Brookline, Athan's Café Art Gallery, one of the best venues for contemporary art in Greater Boston, proudly presents: Ruth LaGue: “Vanishing Perspectives”, a solo exhibition with 18 encaustic paintings by Boston artist Ruth LaGue.
5. Pianist Rick Scalise to perform at Boylston Place: Popular musician Rick Scalise will perform at EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place, 615 Heath St., on Tuesday, March 5 at 3 p.m.