Five Things For December 7: Hebrew Play Classes
"A date that will live in infamy." - FDR.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy day with a chance of rain and a high of 48. The evening should be rainy with a low of 38.
2. SoleMates Walking Group: The Solemates, the Senior Center’s walking group, meets regularly on Friday mornings at 10:00 am. For more information, call Julie at 617‐730‐2760.
3. Hebrew Play Classes for Young Kids (0 - 3): Join an exciting and interactive program for parents and children that exposes families to the joys of learning and speaking Hebrew as well as to Israeli culture.
4. EPOCH hosts weekly discussion groups, open to the public: EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place, 615 Heath St., will host weekly discussion groups on a variety of topics every Friday in December at 1:30 p.m. EPOCH residents and guests will gather to discuss topics ranging from the Great Barrier Reef in Australia to classic radio hits from the past.
5. Feet of Clay 2012 Show and Sale: Twenty-three artists present a wide range of contemporary ceramics at Feet of Clay's Holiday Show & Sale. he scope of the work ranges from highly refined work in porcelain to earthy wood-fired stoneware -- from the beautifully functional to exuberant flights of fancy at 6 p.m.