Five Things For December 6: Bring Your Kids to the Indoor Play Space
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high of 41. The evening will cool down to 29 and cloud over.
2. Indoor Play Space: Looking for a safe, warm indoor place to bring your child? Visit the Indoor Play Space indoor play space, watch your children have fun and socialize with other parents. They will supply the mats, toys and space. Bring your child's favorite toys too!
3. Children's Music Hour at Finagle a Bagel: Talented and well-known musicians Ed Morgan and Jeanniemack perform original and classic children's songs at a Finagle A Bagel at 1240 Boylston Street at 5 p.m.
4. Buddhist Meditation Class: The Confidence Course - Letting go of limitations: Come down to 7 Revere Street at 7 p.m. for a guided meditation class to learn how to let go of limitation.
5. Deck The House: You could win $100,000 for Brookline Public Schools just by snapping a photo of your holiday decorations and uploading it here.