Five Things For December 31: Last Day of the Year
Here are five things going on around town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high near 33. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 29.
2. Story Time at Henry Bear's Park: Join us every Monday for Story Time at Henry Bear's Park! All ages are welcome, and no sign up is necessary at 11 a.m..
3. Register to Run at Baker School's Spring Spree Fun Run for Kids!: All pre-registered runners will receive a special event t-shirt featuring our event logo designed by Edmundo James, as well as goodie bags donated by our business sponsors. Sign up at 9 a.m.
4. Children's Theater Opportunities---Registration: Learn how much fun acting can be! In this program for students in grades three through eight, we'll engage in the whole acting process, creating unique songs, choreographing dance moves, playing improvisational games, writing a script, and putting on a lively performance for family and friends. New and returning students are welcome. All day registration.
5. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children.