Five Things for December 27: Ruth Rieffanaugh: "Enigmas" Art Exhibit
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting some nasty weather, folks. Rain with a high near 46 during the daytime. The evening will cool down to about 29 with a rain/snow mix.
2. Winter Wonderland: December 2012: Brookline SmartVacations is pleased to present a winter wonderland of activities during December break, Wednesday through Friday, December 26-28, 2012.
3. Jeff Jam: Jeff is playing at Henry Bear’s park at 11 a.m.
4. Ruth Rieffanaugh: "Enigmas" Art Exhibit: For its late fall art exhibition in Brookline, Athan's Café Art Gallery proudly presents: Ruth Rieffanaugh: “Enigmas” a solo exhibition of 15 recent oil and mixed media paintings by Boston artist Ruth Rieffanaugh about life
5. Brookline Music School’s Open Mic Night: Brookline Music School faculty Scott Pittman hosts a weekly Open Mic Night at Café Nicholas, 1632 Beacon Street, Brookline in Washington Square from 7:00 to 9:00pm for free.