Five Things For December 26: Free Baby Boot Camp for Moms and Kids
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a cloudy day with a high near 36 with a chance of snow after 5 p.m. Freezing rain/snow predicted for the evening.
2. Winter Wonderland: Brookline SmartVacations is pleased to present a winter wonderland of activities during December break, Wednesday through Friday, December 26-28, 2012.
3. Brookline Community Band: The Community Band meets in the auditorium at 7 p.m.. Instruments of all types are welcome.
4. Summit Youth at Elevation Chapel: Summit Youth is a Christian youth group at Elevation Chapel in Newtonville. It is program for teens to come and explore faith by learning about who God is and how they can have a personal relationship with him while building incredible friendships and having a great time doing it.
5. Free Baby Boot Camp for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children.