Five Things For December 19: Russian Artwork For Sale
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a partly sunny day with a high near 46. The evening will cloud over and drop to 32. FREE Session at JBabies, Musical Mommy and Me with a Jewish Twist: Join JBabies for music and movement for the kids while moms can socialize at 9:15 a.m.
2. Brookline Community Band: The Community Band meets in the auditorium at 7 p.m. Instruments of all types are welcome.
3. Hebrew Play Classes for Young Kids (0 - 3): Join an exciting and interactive program for parents and children that exposes families to the joys of learning and speaking Hebrew as well as to Israeli culture at 10 a.m.
4. Zumba® With Maeve: Zumba with Maeve was voted one of the TOP 3 Zumba Classes in Boston. Come give it a shot at 6:30 p.m. at DanceFIT Studio.
5. Open House and exhibit at From Russia With Art Gallery: Small artworks by Russian-American artists Anatoly Dverin, Alexander Korman, Alexander Vetrov, Stanislav Nikireyev ( 1932-2007), Irina Makoveeva, Misha Lenn, George Lapchinsky, Ekaterina khromin, Masha Volkova ( sculptures), Zachar Shapiro and Tatiana Yanovskaya- Sink are on display and for sale at 11:00 a.m.