Five Things: February 5, Music Classes at Brookline Music School
Here are five things going on in and around town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts scattered flurries between 10 and 11 am on a cloudy day with a high of 29 degrees. There is a chance of snow at about 4 a.m. with a low of 25.
2. Brookline Bootcamp *Results Driven Fitness*: Join Ultimate Bootcamp's 4 week fitness programs designed to challenge, tone and trim the body in no time!
3. Music Classes at Brookline Music School: Brookline Music School’s Term II (Spring) programs begin January 29, 2013, offering a variety of classes and private instruction for all ages and abilities. Term II runs for 15 weeks.
4. Newton Winter Farmers' Market: The farmers' market is at the Hyde Community Center, 90 Lincoln Street, Newton Highlands. It takes place on Tuesdays, from 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
5. Brookline Access T.V. Orientation: What is BATV? How can I share my idea with the community? What are the opportunities available to me? Learn the basics of the BATV Mac labs and suites in this one time introduction class.