Five Things, February 28: Book Discussion Group
Happy last day of February!
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts another rainy day with a high of 48. The evening will be rainy too, with a chance of snow.
2. Music Classes at Brookline Music School: The school introduced a folk music program that offers group classes for adults and family jams. Music for iPad classes include Garageband for iPad and iPad Band! Early childhood programs were expanded by offering classes for mixed ages, intergenerational classes, Introduction to Instrumentsand music classes for special needs, in addition to the introduction of Dalcroze Eurhythmics classes for ages 4 to 9 years.
3. Indoor Play Space: Looking for a safe, warm indoor place to bring your child on a cold winter day? Visit our indoor play space, watch your children have fun and socialize with other parents at 9:30 a.m. at 651 Hammond Street, Chestnut Hill.
4. Jeff Jam: Jeff Jams at Henry Bear’s Park at 11 a.m.
5. Book Discussion Group: Adults come to discuss books on fiction as well as non-fiction books chosen by last years discussion group at the Coolidge Corner Branch Library at 1 p.m.