Five Things, February 27: Puppet Playtime
Here are five tings going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rainy/snowy day with a high of 40. The evening will be rainy with a low of 36.
2. Puppet Playtime: Puppet Playtime is a fun, interactive performance experience designed for very young children (0-3). In each hour-long session, two friendly performers guide children (and their grownups) through free play, sing-a-longs, stories, and imagination games at 10:30 a.m. at the Puppet Showplace Theatre.
3. Sing, Play, Grow! Weekly Preschool Age Music Classes: Preschool Age Class, 3 to 5 years with parent or caregiver (younger siblings allowed). This class builds a strong musical foundation and is a perfect bridge between toddler classes and instrumental lessons.
4. Brookline Community Band: The Community Band meets in the auditorium 7 p.m. at the Devotion School. Instruments of all types are welcome.
5. DANE Wednesdays Social Ballroom and Latin Dance Night: Want to break into ballroom, or refresh those long-lost steps? Then you should be at Dancesport Academy of New England on Wednesday night at 7:45 p.m.!