Five Things, February 25: Story Time at Henry Bear's Park
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather predicts a sunny day with a high near 40. The evening will cool down to 27.
2. Story Time at Henry Bear's Park: Join us every Monday for Story Time at Henry Bear's Park! All ages are welcome, and no sign up is necessary. Feel free to stop in and hear one of our sales associates read from picture books and board books that are available in-store for purchase.
3. DANE Mondays Ballroom and Latin dance groups: Need a new way to kick off your week? Jump over to Dancesport Academy of New England on a Monday night for an intermediate level group class. This class goes beyond the basics, focusing more on technique and putting together more complicated patterns.
4. Jack Gray - Pigeon in a Crosswalk: Tales of Anxiety and Accidental Glamour (With guest Jim Braude): Emmy Award-winning producer for CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 Jack Gray shares his hilarious memoir about his life in the news, and the journey from his childhood in Boston to his life in New York at 7:30 p.m. a the Brookline Booksmith.
5. Heartbeat: The Israeli-Palestinian Youth Music Movement: A concert and a peace-building workshop to share experiences of growing up amidst the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Bring instruments for the multicultural jam session afterwards! Livak Ballroom, Davis Center, 7:00-9:15 p.m.