Five Things, February 14: Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high near 42. The evening will cloud over with a low of 33.
2. Jeff Jam: Jeff is jamming at 11:00 a.m. at Henry Bear’s Park.
3. Brookline Music School’s Open Mic Night: Brookline Music School faculty Scott Pittman hosts a weekly Open Mic Night at Café Nicholas, 1632 Beacon Street, Brookline in Washington Square from 7:00 to 9:00pm for free.
4. VOICE CLASS for 8-10 year-olds: Perfect for students whose voices are not ready for private lessons and who have a love of singing!
5. Big Screen Classics: REBECCA: Alfred Hitchcock's great gothic tale of a remarried widower, Maxim de Winter, who is haunted by the ghost of his dead first wife, Rebecca. Based on the novel by Daphne du Maurier and starring Laurence Olivier as de Winter and Joan Fontaine as The Second Mrs. de Winter at 7 p.m. at the Coolidge Corner Theater.