Five Things, February 13: Puppet Playtime
Here are five things going on in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high near 41. There is a chance of snow in the evening, with a low of 29. The snow shouldn’t accumulate.
2. Ron Currie, Jr. and Nicholas Montemarano: Ron Currie, Jr. (God is Dead, Everything Matters!) goes meta in his latest novel Flimsy Plastic Miracles. In Nicholas Montemarano’s latest novel The Book of Why, best-selling self-help author Eric Newborn is left bereft after the loss of his wife. Both will be at the Brookline Booksmith.
3. Yoga for Adults at Brookline Music School: Several events are available at the Brookline Music School, all day long.
4. Puppet Playtime: Puppet Playtime is a fun, interactive performance experience designed for very young children (0-3) at 10:30 a.m. at the Puppet Showplace Theater.
5. DANE Wednesdays Social Ballroom and Latin Dance Night: Want to break into ballroom, or refresh those long-lost steps? Then you should be at Dancesport Academy of New England on Wednesday night at 7:45 p.m.!