Brookline Police Log: April 6 - 9
The following information was supplied by Brookline Police Dept. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following incident report is based on Brookline Police Department dispatch logs for April 6 through 9. Look for weekday incident reports twice a week, and arrest logs each Tuesday on Brookline Patch. Suspects are innocent until proven guilty.
Breaking and Entering, Theft and Larceny
- A Warren Street resident reported that her bike, parked on the porch of her house, was stolen some time between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3. She reported the incident on Friday morning.
- A 24-year-old and a 17-year-old from Natick were detained by Loss prevention employees at TJ Maxx for shoplifting, reportedly removing security devices from two pairs of shoes, worth $80 each. The two were arrested and charged with shoplifting.
- 1 p.m. Saturday, a caller reported a breaking-and-entering at their Clinton Road residence. The resident reported that the mud room door was slightly open, and that another person had told him that there was a bag with several of his credit cards on the front lawn. Nothing else was reported missing.
- Larceny reported on Sunday, at 255 Fisher Avenue. Residents contacted police at about 7:15 p.m.
- People reportedly injured in a crash at Lee Street and Warren Street, at about half-past noon on Friday.
- People transported to hospital after a crash at the Harvard Street and Washington Street intersection, at about 10 p.m. Sunday. Three vehicles were reportedly involved: a brown Toyota Camry four-door, a Dodge Stratus, grey four-door, and a black Camry with New Hampshire plates.
- Outside fire reported at 77 Marion Street, Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
- Washington Street, an assault-and-battery incident was reported at about 3 p.m. on Saturday.
- Multiple people were arrested after an 11 p.m. report of a past assault-and-battery on Friday night. An ambulance was requested to 22 High Street.
- A bylaw citation was issued to a loud party on Mason Terrace at about 12:15 a.m. Sunday morning.
- 103 Browne Street, received a bylaw citation on Sunday at about 1 a.m.
- Several cars parked in the Centre Street lot looked as though they had been scratched with a key, Sunday. Police note that a similar incident was reported on March 24.
- Past assault-and-battery reported at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, at 300 South Street.