Brookline Business in 2010: Ten Openings and Closings
A look back at the comings and goings of Brookline's commercial districts.
With the countless tiny shops and tucked-away restaurants in Brookline's dense commercial districts, it's impossible to stay on top of all the businesses opening and closing their doors in town each month.
So, as we prepare to bid farewell to 2010, we thought we'd look back and ten of the business that left town or moved in this year.
Speaking of new businesses: Brookline Patch only launched in late June, so most of these come from the last six months of the year:
- The Abbey – 1657 Beacon St.
- Grape Leaves – 414 Harvard St.
- Meat House – 1285 Beacon St.
- Vinodivino – 1669 Beacon St.
- Biyoshi Salon – 1382A Beacon St.
- Olecito – 6 Cypress St.
- Temptations Café – 1350 Beacon St.
- Cognacs Bistro – 455 Harvard St.
Coming in 2011
Bonus! Here area few new businesses we expect to see open in the new year: