Batter Up! Red Sox Offer Summer Camp Sessions in Brookline
It's time to play ball in the Hub.
(Information submitted by the agency, Group SJR)
The Boston Red Sox are offering week-long summer camp sessions in Brookline. Red Sox Summer Camps will be held at The Park School on the following weeks: June 27 – July 1, and August 1 – 5. This is a new initiative for the Red Sox to actively reach out to the under 13 demographic: kids ages 5-13. Parents can enroll their children at: http://redsoxcamps.com/locations/locations-dates.asp
Campers will get a “Major League” experience, including:
- Meeting a current Red Sox player on home weeks
- Autographed photo of a Red Sox player
- Exclusive all-access VIP tour of Fenway Park including access to the field and dugouts
- Option to participate in Camper Family Reunion Night at Fenway Park during the 2011 season, when campers experience the thrill of being recognized on the field prior to the game
- Official Boston Red Sox uniform including jersey, socks, pants and a baseball cap
- Team picture in front of the Green Monster
- Professional instruction and fun camp games including home run derby and Baseball Olympics
- Exclusive player scouting report (evaluation) from our professional coaching staff
The cost for each week is $525, but the coupon code soxsocial is good for a $50 discount. Just click on the “Enroll Now” button on the site, fill out all registration information, and enter soxsocial in the “Credit Card Information” section ; there’s a box labeled “Have a promo code? Enter it now.”
The Red Sox firmly believe in reaching every part of their fanbase and incorporating the organization into the Boston community at every level.