2012 Fourth of July Fireworks Displays Around the Brookline Area
Celebrate the 4th of July with these fireworks displays scheduled in the Greater Boston area.
Where are Fourth of July fireworks displays in and around Greater Boston? Here's a list. Click on the links for more information about each event:
Drop down to the comments, and let us know which ones you're going to!
Saturday, June 30
- Wilmington: Town Common. 7 a.m.-10 p.m. "Family Day." Fireworks at 9 p.m.
Tuesday, July 3
- Andover: High School. Fireworks at dusk.
- Lynn: Red Rock Park. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Danvers: Plains Park. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Needham: Memorial Park. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks after dark.
Wednesday, July 4
- Acton: NARA Park. 9:30 p.m. Rain date July 5.
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Beverly Farms: West Beach. 2-10 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Marblehead: Marblehead Harbor. 8:45 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Salem: Derby Wharf. Live entertainment beginning at 7:15 p.m. with orchestra and military flyover. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Newton: Kids morning at Newton Centre Playground, fair and festivities at Russell J. Halloran Field & Sports Complex. 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Sudbury: Fourth of July Parade. 1 p.m. Corner of Union Avenue and Route 20.
- Waltham: Leary Field. Music starts at 5:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 5
- Lexington: Hastings Park. 6-11 p.m. Fireworks after dusk.
Do you know of any Fourth of July festivities we missed? Leave the info in the comments section below.